Sunday 18 March 2012

Shop Window Ogling....

Interning behind Oxford St definitly has its pro's..

Those being getting to have a good wonder at lunch time, seeing all the latest trends first and let's face it Oxford Street usually has the best window displays. Being on a strict spending budget has left me eyeing up London's most creative windows.

This week I've picked out my favourite....

A cute 3D effect at Radley..


Creative way of showcasing ballet pumps....


Perfect way to get you in the mood for Spring outside Browns


 And last but no means least the one and only MULBERRY! Love the sea side feel in their shop windows! Can't wait to make some summer road trips!



I also have been seeing these little pieces of art work pop up everywhere! I can't wait to see what their stores look like! 


Which shop window snippet is your favourite!?


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE YUMMY MUMMY'S OUT THERE!

1 comment: