Sunday 4 March 2012

The New Nail Trend for Spring....

So we've all tried a look similar to this.. Beyonce started a trend with 'Single Ladies' and ever since everyone loves making their ring fingers (accent finger) look the bomb-digity. I thought I would try something a little different with two Spring/Summer trends from opposite ends of the colour spectrum!! The natural nudes and the beautiful bights.

















 At the moment I am in love with every shade of nude and mixing it up with one of my all time favourite summer colours is just perfect for beating those Sunday night blues and brightening up a horrible rainy day like today!









I used my all time favourite Barry M polish in Fuschia on my accent nail and my favourite nude by Miss Guided in Misscellanious




What do you think and have you tried any cute colour combos recently!?


P.S I want to say a special THANK YOU to ALL my new and old followers I'm 10 away from 100! 

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I love painting my ring finger a different colour! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you used for your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so beautiful. It makes me want to go to Paris!

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete