- I've spent all day online shopping for potential work clothes
- We have a family of snowmen and ladies who have appeared to take habitat outside my house
- I've practised creating a bun using a bun ring
- I've done my FIRST FOTD (Face Of The Day)
- And cleaned my make up brushes
|First attempt has made my hair look so much thicker!|
In other news....
- I had Churros for the first time this week (Don't judge me). We also had homemade cookie dough for dessert last night!
|Homemade cookie dough & Churros|
- Got myself a new boyfriend (His name is lumpy and is pictured below along with his other family members)
|From left to right|
The family of snowmen and ladies
Our snowman a.k.a lumpy a.k.a my new man
The happy couple ♥
I'll be using that bun ring way more often it was £1 from Primark (SCORE!!). It has made my hair look so much thicker. When I have about 45minutes to spare I may attempt to do my make up like this again. It is defo not an everyday look I only have about 10 minutes built in to my work day for that!
What have you done this snow day, do you even have snow where you are?
What do you think of my first FOTD?!
Awnsers on a postcard below please!