Monday 7 November 2011

Angel Eyes

This weekend was a showcase of my creativity! I baked a cake, did someone's make-up, and watched some fireworks. Nope, I didn't brave it and stand around in the cold. I sat warm and snugly in a car which had the perfect view of three different firework displays going on! 


I've never really done anyone's makeup before - only a few times at uni. I've always been interested in doing make-up and especially how make-up artists can make such a big difference to the way we feel (let's not lie it feels great when someone else is doing your face). 


So when I had a model it was a great opportunity to experiment (After I cleaned up all the fallen eye shadow from around her face that is).


 So here are her angel eyes! I've realised the trick to getting eyes looking perfect is mixing and blending as many different colours you can! I did gold's and a pink smoky eye


I used a variety of different makeup brands ranging from Clarins, MAC Cosmetics, Estee Lauder & Bare Minerals. 

What I'm mega impressed about is that I did her top eye-liner and got it quite even to!

So what do you think? Would you ever let me loose to create eyes of an angel on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment