Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wednesday Waffle

  • Did you know it’s national don't exercise and eat lots week? It's okay you can finally drop the 'my body must be lacking something because I can't stop eating' OR 'my ankle hurts a bit I must rest it'. Simderella has come to the rescue and found the perfect week to do the above to your heart’s content.
  • It's okay to actually want your train to be delayed because you’re reading a really really exhilarating book. I've just finished reading 'A girl with a dragon tattoo' by Stieg Larsson and started reading the second in the sequel 'The girl who played with fire' and I genuinely wish I could sit in Starbucks with a red cup (accompanied by unlimited refills of toffee nut latte) and read it cover to cover. If there were enough hours in the day I'd probably read it when I came home from work but I'm currently abiding by 'don't exercise and eat lots week' - it's a hard life.
  • Gossip Girl is on tonight. I love the upper-east side and it looks like Guerlain the previous GG sponsors have left and Maybelline have proudly taken their space. I think Guerlain was much better suited to the scandalous lives of Queen B, Lonely Boy and Mr Bass. However, Maybelline is well known for being associated with N.Y.C's yellow cab and they created the first ever mascara for everyday use. So I guess they will do. 
  • Life's too short to be stressed and angry all the time. There really is more to life and a smile is really contagious you know. 
I must go and give Gossip Girl my undivided attention.....Until next time xoxo Simderella. 

 

bottles

http://albums.eqal.com/7/10003/10003_alb_xlarge_450x600_25907_1311319383.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment