Sunday 4 December 2011

NOTD: It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Today it officially feels like Christmas in my household. We've put our tree up and I am donning my first set of sparkly nails!

I recently treated myself to the Barry M Foil Effects polish in Gold. I LOVE it, you only have to use one coat to get a finish which looks like you've used three! I've added a tiger stripe design over the top of my ring finger and thumb making it look exactly like a nail foil. The gold has defo got me in to the spirit of Christmas helped by the smell of the fresh tree in our lounge.

Any who if you would like to get some sparkly tiger stripe nails in the spirit of Christmas here is the easiest way to achieve the look:

I used Nails inc Kensington as my base coat followed by one coat of Barry M Foil Effects in Gold.


 I then used a black fineliner pen to draw some tiger stripes on my thumb and ring finger.


To give my hands that finishing Christmas touch I applied Claire's Accessories nail varnish in 379 over the top! 

Ta Dah....


All the polishes I used are:
  • Nails Inc - Kensington as a base coat
  • Barry M - Foil effects in Gold
  • Claire's Accessories glitter coat - 379 
These are my first set of sparkly nails for the festive season. Even though I've only just painted these I'm already looking forward to my next set and can't wait to share them with you later on this week!

What other colours will you be wearing this festive season? Will anyone else be trying out these?

No comments:

Post a Comment